BE UPDATED WITH WHAT YOUR CHILD IS DOING!
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to be active in Little Miracles Parent Portal.
Parents are ultimately the ones who are responsible for the intellectual, physical, emotional and social domains of your children’s lives. We welcome parents to visit the daycare at any time to observe, play or spend time with their children.
- Bring your child to the center as scheduled.
- Keep sick children at home until they are symptom-free for at least 24 hours or have been on antibiotics for the appropriate time as determined by your child’s pediatrician. Sick symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Fever of 100.4 or more
- Undiagnosed rash
- Headache that does not respond to ibuprofen or acetaminophen
- Red eyes with discharge
- Cannot participate in the daily daycare activities
- Discharge from eyes or nose that is other than clear
- Bring your child fully dressed and appropriately for the weather and daily planned activities
- Provide necessary hygiene products: diapers, wipes, powders, and ointments for 1-year-olds through potty-trained children. Permission forms must be filled out if parents want us to use external products.
- Provide a change of clothes for 1 and 2-year-olds in a sealed Ziploc bag every day.
- Label all clothes, coat, sweaters, blankets, and shoes with the child’s name.
- Keep all information about enrollment current. (Immunization, address, phone number, addition or deletion of a person authorized to pick up children, etc.)
- Sign child in and out using accurate times and dates including full signature.
- See that your child does not bring gum, food, candy or drinks unless authorized by the Director in advance.
- Communicate with us at all times.